The Investec Quants Grad programme is looking for dynamic, analytical candidates driven by tenacity, and out of the ordinary thinking to join the grad programme. The two-year rotational programme, beginning in 2024, will allow successful candidates to gain exposure in the following areas and build a career in the broad world of Quants within specialised banking.
- Model development | IRB, IFRS 9 and stress testing
- Market risk, counterparty credit risk and XVA
- Assurance | Model validation, internal audit
- Balance sheet risk and capital management.
- Applications are open to post graduate honours and masters students pursuing qualifications in mathematics, statistics, applied mathematics or other quants-related bachelor’s degrees.
Important to note:
- No late applications will be accepted
- Please make sure that you complete your personal profile and video interview, as this will be considered part of your application
- Upload all required documents.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023